With news that well-known companies have been hacked becoming more common, it has become increasingly more important to take every precaution to protect your company and client information. Consequently, when you are a business in Wilmington, Delaware, or the surrounding tri-state area needing accounts payable processing accomplished, you want a team of data management professionals who have your back. Along with a secure system, you need a way to connect with users so that work gets accomplished.
As a reputable document scanning and management company, we understand the challenges you face, and offer a service to make your business all it needs to be. Thanks to WebDocs, we are able to simplify your accounts payable processing procedures. Not only can we make managing accounts payable procedure more efficient, but our approach is easy to implement and completely customizable based on need and workflow. Once in place, some of the additional features available include the following:
- Can be set up for exporting data into invoices or line item data through any CSV into any type of system.
- Both vendors and users are able to receive notifications on the progress of their invoices and payments.
- Integrates with an assortment of accounting and ERP systems.
Advantages of Using WebDocs for Accounts Payable Processing
If you are trying to determine if it is time for your office to change to a new approach for your accounts payable processing system, then consider these important benefits of making the change:
- Easy to Implement – Because our interface design stays up to date, it is simple to set up and begin using. Better yet, we can have your system implemented and ready in less than a month, so long as there are no unforeseen hurdles or desired enhancements.
- Standardization – Rather than each branch or division of your company having a different way of doing things, using WebDocs for accounts payable processing practices means everyone is doing things the same way.
- Audit Preparedness – By having everything in one place, it is easier for those who are given access to catalog and retrieve the information. Plus, you will have a digital trail of any changes – who authorized payments, what was authorized, when it was authorized and why the payment was made, or not.
- Less Paper Needed – Eliminate the need for stacks of invoices sitting on your desk waiting to be added to the computer. A WebDocs system lets your accounts payable processing team input information quicker as it uses digital copies that are stored in the system.
At Resource Data Management, it is our goal to help you have the most efficient and effective accounts payable processing system available for your business in Wilmington or the surrounding tri-state area. If you have questions about implementing the WebDocs system in your company, please give us a call at 215-953-5175 or Contact Us.